Hadoop >> mail # general >> mapred in .22 got broken all of a sudden

Re: mapred in .22 got broken all of a sudden
Roman,

Yes this was an attempt to upgrade avro.
I needed to commit to all three projects. But found a bug in the
middle. Reverted the patch, fixed the bug, will upgrade tonight.

Thanks,
--Konstantin