Pig >> mail # user >> viewing current relationships loaded on the grunt shell

Re: viewing current relationships loaded on the grunt shell
Hi Jeremy,

If I understand it correctly, you would want to get a list of all the
aliases loaded in the grunt. Is there a use case for this scenario/command?
.pig_history can fetch you the last few commands fired on the grunt. Also,
explaining the most dependent alias would fetch you all the dependent ones
with (in) the plan.

Thanks,
Aniket

--