MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: High Availability - second namenode (master2) issue: Incompatible namespaceIDs

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-16, 14:11
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-11-16, 07:56
+
Vinayakumar B 2012-11-16, 08:31
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-16, 14:15
Re: High Availability - second namenode (master2) issue: Incompatible namespaceIDs
Thank you very much, will try.

ac@...) 2012-11-16, 04:28
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-11-16, 13:28