Drill >> mail # dev >> Review Request 14027: Adding Limit operator end to end

Re: Review Request 14027: Adding Limit operator end to end
On Sep 9, 2013, at 12:29 PM, "Timothy Chen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I realized I actually don't need DrillLimitRule as a LIMIT in optiq is translated to a SortRel afterwards.

Yes, but it is the EnumeratorLimitRule that splits Sort-with-fetch-offset into Limit + Sort-without-fetch-and-offset, and I don't think you should rely on the Enumerator* family of rules.

Julian