From: Binglin Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 6:07 pm
Subject: Re: problem with hadoop-snappy
I think hadoop-1.0.4 already have snappy included, you should not using other third party libraries.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:10 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I use hadoop-1.0.4  I have followed  instruction to install hadoop-snappy at
http://code.google.com/p/hadoop-snappy/

When I run a mapred job I see

FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker: Task: attempt_201211051656_0002_m_000000_3 - Killed : org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.snappy.SnappyCompressor.compressBytesDirect()I

in task tracker log and the job fails.

Any ideas how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Alex.