HBase >> mail # user >> How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)

Re: How to run HBase tests against 0.94? (seems to be for and old version of HBase)
I guess you're testing your patch for HBASE-7467.

You can use the tip of 0.94 codebase plus your patch.
The following command should run all test cases:

mvn clean test -P runAllTests > result.txt &

Cheers

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]