HBase >> mail # user >> question about hbase rest api decoding long value stored as byte array

question about hbase rest api decoding long value stored as byte array
Hi,

I store a long value as byte array in HBase cell using an Increment object.

When I try to access the value via javascript using rest api, how do I
decode the value ? It works fine for String value when using atob method
but somehow I couldn't decode the long value correctly :(

Thank you,
Wei Shung
+
anil gupta 2012-10-04, 06:22