HBase >> mail # user >> SingleColumnValueFilter for empty column qualifier

+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-31, 21:49
Re: SingleColumnValueFilter for empty column qualifier
Hi Jonathan,

Do you mean that cell value is ""? or column qualifier is ""? I am confused
by your description.
If you were talking about cell value, at the time of put which object do
you use for cell value? String?

Thanks,
Anil

--