HBase, mail # user - SingleColumnValueFilter for empty column qualifier

Re: SingleColumnValueFilter for empty column qualifier
anil gupta 2012-10-31, 22:22
Hi Jonathan,

Do you mean that cell value is ""? or column qualifier is ""? I am confused
by your description.
If you were talking about cell value, at the time of put which object do
you use for cell value? String?

Thanks,
Anil

--