Zookeeper, mail # dev - Make ReviewBoard obligatory?

Re: Make ReviewBoard obligatory?
Mahadev Konar 2011-09-22, 17:23
I think review board is definitely a good practice but we probably
dont have to make it mandatory. We can definitely update the
howtocontribute twiki on uploading to review board, if the patch is
big enough. I usually dont use review board. I download the patch and
use eclipse to see what changes have been made (mostly because
sometimes I just edit the patch myself).

thanks
mahadev