HBase >> mail # user >> zookeeper.znode.parent mismatch exception

RE: zookeeper.znode.parent mismatch exception
I checked zk dump from master UI, there all 5 zk servers are appearing with some stats.
Not always we are getting this exception, only in random intervals we are seeing it.

Thanks,Sandeep.