HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

+
Stack 2013-05-27, 22:21
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-28, 22:31
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-05-28, 22:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-28, 23:04
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download
-1.

The source tarball is missing the hbase-hadoop2-compat module's dir, so I
can't build a hadoop2 version from it.

Jon

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)