HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: On a lighter note

+
Yongzhi Wang 2013-01-18, 00:56
+
Michael Segel 2013-01-18, 01:03
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-18, 01:09
+
iwannaplay games 2013-01-18, 09:24
+
Josh Long 2013-01-18, 09:11
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-01-18, 11:22
+
varun kumar 2013-01-18, 15:24
Re: On a lighter note
This…is….hilarious lol

Cheers,
Chris Mattmann

From: Anand Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:09 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Re: On a lighter note

Awesome one Tariq!!
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
You are right Michael, as always :)

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com<http://cloudfront.blogspot.com>
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Michael Segel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
I'm thinking 'Downfall'

But I could be wrong.

On Jan 17, 2013, at 6:56 PM, Yongzhi Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

Who can tell me what is the name of the original film? Thanks!

Yongzhi
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
I am sure you will suffer from severe stomach ache after watching this :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqQMLSXQlY

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/