From: Anand Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:09 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Re: On a lighter note

Awesome one Tariq!!
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
You are right Michael, as always :)

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com<http://cloudfront.blogspot.com>
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Michael Segel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
I'm thinking 'Downfall'

But I could be wrong.

On Jan 17, 2013, at 6:56 PM, Yongzhi Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

Who can tell me what is the name of the original film? Thanks!

Yongzhi
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
I am sure you will suffer from severe stomach ache after watching this :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqQMLSXQlY