Pig >> mail # dev >> PROPOSAL: how to handle release documentation going forward

PROPOSAL: how to handle release documentation going forward
Hi,

Since we lost the dedicated document writer for Pig, would it make sense to require that going forward (0.12 and beyond) we require that documentation updates are included in the patch together with code changes and tests. I think that should work for most features/updates except perhaps big items that might require more than one JIRA to be completed before documentation changes make sense.

Comments?

Olga