Pig, mail # user - ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt

+
yogesh.kumar13@... 2012-09-13, 08:32
Re: ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt
Bill Graham 2012-09-13, 16:48
You need to either specify the full package path to the HCatLoader or
include the path in your udf.import.list property. Or, you don't have
the HCatLoader
class in your classpath.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have tried this command.
>
> A = load '/try.txt' using HCatLoader();
>
> and the error comes:
>
> ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt - ERROR 1070: Could not resolve
> HCatLoader using imports: [, org.apache.pig.builtin.,
> org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]
>
> Please suggest.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Yogesh Kumar