MapReduce, mail # user - No Mapper but Reducer

+
Bejoy KS 2011-09-07, 07:48
+
Sonal Goyal 2011-09-07, 07:52
+
Bejoy KS 2011-09-07, 08:00
RE: No Mapper but Reducer
Devaraj K 2011-09-07, 08:54
Hi Bejoy,

    It is possible to execute a job with no mappers and reducers alone.

You can try this by giving the empty directory as input for the job.

Devaraj K

  _____