From: Bejoy KS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 1:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: No Mapper but Reducer

Thanks Sonal. I was just thinking of some weird design and wanted to make
sure whether there is a possibility like that- no maps and all reducers.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:22 PM, Sonal Goyal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I dont think that is possible, can you explain in what scenario you want to
have no mappers, only reducers?
Best Regards,
Sonal
Crux: Reporting <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>  for HBase