HBase, mail # dev - Eclipse build broken?

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-30, 00:21
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-11-30, 01:29
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 01:51
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 02:06
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-30, 02:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-30, 12:42
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-30, 14:12
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 19:41
Re: Eclipse build broken?
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-02, 23:55
Would a symlink solve this issue cleanly? I'm not sure this solution would
work on Windows.
On Nov 30, 2012 11:42 AM, "Enis Söztutar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From hbase-it/pom.xml:
>
>       <testResource>
>          <!-- We depend on hbase-server test resources -->
>         <directory>../hbase-server/src/test/resources</directory>
>       </testResource>
>
> We need this because, hbase-site.xml for tests is under
> hbase-server/src//test. Although hbase-it depends on hbase-server test-jar
> in the test scope, maven does not include the test resources (I think we
> exclude them from test-jar). So in order to execute tests in hbase-it with
> the hbase-site.xml stored in hbase-server/src/test/resources, I did put a
> dependency there.
>
> I cannot repro this easily. If the problem does not go away with
> eclipse:clean, can you file a jira.
>
> Enis
>
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:12 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > path="/usr/src/Hadoop/hbase/hbase-server/src/test/resources"

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2012-11-30, 02:59