MapReduce >> mail # user >> Folder not created using Hadoop Mapreduce code

+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-14, 06:27
+
rab ra 2013-11-14, 06:55
+
Amr Shahin 2013-11-14, 06:40
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-11-14, 06:58
+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-14, 07:12
Re: Folder not created using Hadoop Mapreduce code
i used to create folders previously like this and it created also.
I dnt know why it is not happening now .
And it is working with eclipse.ie i am getting "inputfile" file within "in"
folder

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B