Accumulo >> mail # user >> Finding my way through the forest of iterators

Re: Finding my way through the forest of iterators
Keith,

I think I'm good with the simple filtering stuff right now. I'm aiming to
make a second pass once 1.4 is released to revisit the problem of
aggregation across CQ instead of only on Value.

--benson