MapReduce >> mail # user >> sym Links in hadoop

Re: sym Links in hadoop
Hi,
The FileUtil.symlink command does nothing more than call the unix "ln"
command, so it has no knowledge of how to work with Hadoop archive
files, only plain files and directories.
Is your archive on local disk, or in HDFS?
Cheers,
Dave