Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
In my git work, there's git integration and we ref tickets in commits. Just
starting with ticket-number and then I can do #comment to add comments, as
well as #resolve to automatically resolve the issue, etc. But I think that
latter one isn't as important since it sounds like there will be a lot of
merging going on