HBase >> mail # user >> how can I extend or replace the read cache

+
Shixiaolong 2013-06-06, 04:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-06, 05:01
Re: how can I extend or replace the read cache
Shixiaolong,

                You would like to contribute your work to open src? If so
mind raising a jira and attaching a solution doc for all of us?

-Anoop-