Flume >> mail # dev >> Missing Source JAR Files for Flume Artifacts in Maven Repository

Re: Missing Source JAR Files for Flume Artifacts in Maven Repository
Israel,
I don't know off the top of my head why it wouldn't work, there must be
some deploy flags that were not specified.

The latest release procedure is documented here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/How+to+Release

In 1.3.0, more sign / deploy steps were automated via Maven build steps, so
maybe something was lost when that change in the procedure was made. I
agree we should still deploy javadocs and sources for 1.3.0 and 1.3.1, if
possible.

Regards,
Mike