HBase >> mail # user >> Cleaning up after failed table rename

Re: Cleaning up after failed table rename
I looked at the tip of 0.92 code base and didn't see matching line
in src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/util/HBaseFsck.java

    TableInfo tableInfo = tablesInfo.get(tableName);
    Preconditions.checkNotNull("Table " + tableName + "' not present!",
tableInfo);
    HTableDescriptor template = tableInfo.getHTD();

Looks like the NPE came from last line above.

BTW Please upgrade your HBase - 0.92 was quite old.