Hadoop >> mail # user >> Help - Rack Topology Script - Hadoop 0.20 (CDH3u1)

Re: Help - Rack Topology Script - Hadoop 0.20 (CDH3u1)
On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Joey Echeverria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not that I know of.
>
> -Joey
>
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 1:16 PM, modemide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Ha, what a silly mistake.
> >
> > Thank you Joey.
> >
> > Do you also happen to know of an easier way to tell which racks the
> > jobtracker/namenode think each node is in?
> >

> > On 8/19/11, Joey Echeverria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Did you restart the JobTracker?
> >>
> >> -Joey

> >> --
> >> Joseph Echeverria
> >> Cloudera, Inc.
> >> 443.305.9434
> >>

> --
> Joseph Echeverria
> Cloudera, Inc.
> 443.305.9434

If you run the hdfs balancer application the application displays the
topology it learns from from the topology script. Assuming your jobtracker
started with the same configuration you have your answer.