HDFS, mail # user - Loading data in hdfs

Re: Loading data in hdfs
Mohammad Tariq 2012-07-19, 12:20
There is absolutely no need to be sorry. And once you have the data
inside your Hdfs you can use importtsv to imort the data like this :
$ bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.ImportTsv
-Dimporttsv.columns=a,b,c <tablename> <hdfs-inputdir>
Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq