HDFS >> mail # user >> Loading data in hdfs

Re: Loading data in hdfs
There is absolutely no need to be sorry. And once you have the data
inside your Hdfs you can use importtsv to imort the data like this :
$ bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.ImportTsv
-Dimporttsv.columns=a,b,c <tablename> <hdfs-inputdir>
Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq