Pig, mail # user - Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park

+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-26, 21:54
+
Santhosh M S 2012-10-26, 23:26
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-26, 22:58
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-26, 23:06
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 22:07
Re: Welcome our newest committer Cheolsoo Park
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-26, 22:24
Now is when the real fun starts, Cheolsoo. Congrats :)

2012/10/26 Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Welcome Cheolsoo, and well deserved.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Oct 26, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Julien Le Dem wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Cheolsoo Park as our newest Pig committer.
> > He's been contributing to Pig for a while now, helping fixing the
> > build and improve Pig. We look forward to him being a part of the
> > project.
> >
> > Julien

+
Adam Kawa 2012-10-26, 22:50