HBase >> mail # user >> hbase hbck logging

Re: hbase hbck logging
Lack of hbck?  Do you mean missing the patch?

One point I didn't make clear in the last email was that you could use an
updated hbck from a newer jar to run against an existing hbase instance --
no need to upgrade the entire cluster.

Jon.