Accumulo, mail # dev - One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

Re: One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
Christopher 2013-03-06, 19:57
Wouldn't that rule conflict with our formatter? I'm pretty sure our
formatter allows "blank" lines to be indented with spaces.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii