HBase, mail # user - MR missing lines

Re: MR missing lines
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-17, 00:20
Thanks for the suggestions.

I already have logs to display all the exepctions and there is
nothing. I can't display the work done, there is to much :(

I have counters "counting" the rows processed and they match what is
done, minus what is not processed. I have just added few other
counters. One right at the beginning, and one to count what are the
records remaining on the delete list, as suggested.

I will run the job again tomorrow, see the result and keep you posted.

JM