Hadoop, mail # user - RE: how to use ContentSumary

RE: how to use ContentSumary
Brahma Reddy Battula 2013-10-09, 05:28
Please check the following for same....

DistributedFileSystem dfs=new DistributedFileSystem ();

dfs.initialize(URI.create("hdfs://hacluster"), conf);

DistributedFileSystem dfs = new DistributedFileSystem();

cnSum=dfs.getContentSummary(new Path(dirName));
cnSum.getQuota()
cnSum.getSpaceQuota()
cnSum.getSpaceConsumed()