Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Updating site docs

Re: Updating site docs
More TODOs:

- Fix remaining bad links on incubator project page. I can take care of this.
- Get hadoop.apache.org/chukwa to redirect to
incubator.apache.org.chukwa. Not sure the easiest way to do this.
Could we do this with .htaccess files? If we could do this, maybe we
don't need to trouble the Hadoop folks with changing links?