Hive, mail # user - Find out what's causing an InvalidOperationException

Re: Find out what's causing an InvalidOperationException
Krishna Rao 2013-01-09, 15:28
The data types are the same. In fact, the statement works the first time,
but not the second (I change a WHERE constraint to give different data).

I presume it is some invalid data, but is there any way to find a clue in a
log file?