Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: Reconnection after connectTimeout elapsed

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-10, 22:35
Reconnection after connectTimeout elapsed
If the connection fails to connection and connectTimeout has elapsed is there any way to get the ZooKeeper client to attempt to connect again? My testing and reading of the code determine that there isn't. The scenario I see is a cluster that is down for a relatively long time. I see KeeperState.Disconnected but the clients will never reconnect when the cluster comes back up.

-JZ