Hadoop >> mail # general >> rack awareness help

+
Mag Gam 2010-03-03, 03:43
Re: rack awareness help
Hey,

Have you looked at
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.0/cluster_setup.html#Hadoop+Rack+Awareness?
If there's something lacking in that documentation, perhaps you can submit a
patch with a more useful explanation.

Regards,
Jeff

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Mag Gam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a 5 slave servers and I would like to be rackaware meaning each
> server represents 1 rack resulting in 5 racks. I have looked around
> for examples online but could not find anything concrete. Can someone
> please show me an example on how to set this up?
>
> TIA

+
Mag Gam 2010-03-03, 12:11
+