Hadoop >> mail # general >> rack awareness help

Re: rack awareness help
Hey,

Have you looked at
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.0/cluster_setup.html#Hadoop+Rack+Awareness?
If there's something lacking in that documentation, perhaps you can submit a
patch with a more useful explanation.

Regards,
Jeff