MapReduce, mail # user - Very basic question

+
Raj Hadoop 2013-04-20, 22:04
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-20, 22:30
+
Raj Hadoop 2013-04-20, 23:15
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-20, 23:22
Re: Very basic question
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-20, 23:27
try to look into /user dir inside ur hdfs

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ok..do u remember the command?
>
> Warm Regards,
> Tariq
> https://mtariq.jux.com/
> cloudfront.blogspot.com
>

> On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 4:45 AM, Raj Hadoop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Tariq,
>>
>> Thanks for the quick reply.
>>
>> I executed the sample example files that came with installation.
>>
>> bin/hadoop jar hadoop-examples-1.0.4.jar wordcount input1 output1
>>
>> I created 'input1' myself by hadoop commnad. I dont remember the path I
>> gave.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Raj
>>

>>   ------------------------------