Hadoop >> mail # general >> code tree changes to create 1.0

Re: code tree changes to create 1.0
Hadoop branch-1 and branch-1.0 have been created, and the version numbers
have been updated in the CHANGES.txt files.

If you have workspaces currently checked out from branch-0.20-security or
branch-0.20-security-205, you can adjust them to the new repository
locations by using the "svn switch" command as follows:

In the root directory of a branch-0.20-security workspace, do:
    svn sw https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-1

In the root directory of a branch-0.20-security-205 workspace, do:
    svn sw
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-1.0

Please note that either of these commands will implicitly do an "svn
update" as well as re-writing the URL to the new branch location.

I will shortly do a Jira update to change all instances of "0.20.205.1" to
"1.0.0" and "0.20.206.0" to "1.1.0", in the "Target Versions" and "Fixed
Versions" fields.  I think I can use bulk update to suppress the email
messages from this activity, but please forgive any mail-storms that may
result.

In addition, I am working on generating a 1.0.0-RC from the branch-1.0, so
please do not make further commits to this branch for now.   Thank you.

--Matt