Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop Platform

+
Renato Marroquín Mogrovej... 2010-06-30, 15:46
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2010-06-30, 17:06
+
Steve Loughran 2010-07-01, 12:47
+
Yan, Weizhong 2010-06-30, 17:52
Re: Hadoop Platform
If you want to use an open API and be cloud-provider agnostic, check out
Whirr: http://incubator.apache.org/projects/whirr.html.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Yan, Weizhong (GE, Research)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Why don't you just simply try Amazon elastic MapReduce?
> http://aws.amazon.com/elasticmapreduce/

+
Renato Marroquín Mogrovej... 2010-07-01, 05:23
+
Steve Loughran 2010-07-01, 12:54