Accumulo >> mail # dev >> File X could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

+
David Medinets 2013-05-10, 17:53
Re: File X could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1
Do you have HADOOP_HOME set to the same hadoop that is running? Are you
sure hadoop is running fine? Have you tried putting a file in it directly?

+
Eric Newton 2013-05-11, 15:12
+
David Medinets 2013-05-12, 03:08