HDFS >> mail # user >> recovery accidently deleted pig script

+
feng jiang 2013-06-13, 01:58
Re: recovery accidently deleted pig script
Where was the pig script? On HDFS?

How often does your cluster clean up the trash?

(Deleted stuff doesn't get cleaned up when the file is deleted... ) Its a configurable setting so YMMV

On Jun 12, 2013, at 8:58 PM, feng jiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We have a pig script scheduled running every 4 hours. Someone accidentally deleted the pig script(rm). Is there any way to recover the script?
>
> I am guessing Hadoop copy the program to every nodes before running. Just in case it has any copy in the nodes.
>

> Best regards,
> Feng Jiang
+
Chris Embree 2013-06-13, 02:35