HDFS, mail # user - recovery accidently deleted pig script

Re: recovery accidently deleted pig script
Michael Segel 2013-06-13, 02:28
Where was the pig script? On HDFS?

How often does your cluster clean up the trash?

(Deleted stuff doesn't get cleaned up when the file is deleted... ) Its a configurable setting so YMMV