HBase >> mail # user >> HBase cluster over multiple EC2 Availability Zones?

Re: HBase cluster over multiple EC2 Availability Zones?
I was referring to this: http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/#DataTransfer

Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS or Amazon ElastiCache instances, Amazon Elastic Load
Balancing, or Elastic Network Interfaces in another Availability Zone in
the same AWS Region
$0.01 per GB

The cost to transfer across AZs is lower than across regions but you still
pay.