HDFS >> mail # dev >> HDFS mvn eclipse:eclipse not working?

+
Jason Rutherglen 2012-07-14, 01:55
Re: HDFS mvn eclipse:eclipse not working?
No, this shouldn't ideally happen since we do check for
eclipse:eclipse failures in our pre-commit builds.

I am able to run it successfully on the HEAD right now, from within
the directory you mention. What error are you seeing though, can you
copy/paste some snippets or post a pastebin link?

--
Harsh J
+