Flume >> mail # user >> Getting this annoying error

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2012-12-18, 13:12
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-18, 13:16
+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2012-12-18, 13:18
Re: Getting this annoying error
Hi,

regarding Unable to map logical node 'test_agnt_nd1' to physical node
'ip-10-40-222-77.ec2.internal',
Why don't you try "exec unmapAll" first and then "exec spawn ..." or map
again; I guess "test_agnt_nd1" was mapped to a node already; you can
check it in Mapping info in master Web UI or "getmappings" command in
flume shell

--
Jeong-shik Jang / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gruter, Inc., R&D Team Leader