Hadoop >> mail # dev >> creating 2.2.0 version in JIRA

Re: creating 2.2.0 version in JIRA
I've just committed to branch-2.1 the following JIRAs that were only in
branch-2 due to misunderstanding (per previous email).

I've also updated all CHANGES.txt in trunk/branch-2/branch-2.1

Thanks.

Alejandro

MAPREDUCE-5333. Add test that verifies MRAM works correctly when sending
requests with non-normalized capabilities. (ywskycn via tucu)

HADOOP-9661. Allow metrics sources to be extended. (sandyr via tucu)

HADOOP-9355.  Abstract symlink tests to use either FileContext or
FileSystem.  (Andrew Wang via Colin Patrick McCabe)

HADOOP-9673.  NetworkTopology: when a node can't be added, print out its
location for diagnostic purposes.  (Colin Patrick McCabe)

HADOOP-9414.  Refactor out FSLinkResolver and relevant helper methods.
(Andrew Wang via Colin Patrick McCabe)

HADOOP-9416.  Add new symlink resolution methods in FileSystem and
FileSystemLinkResolver.  (Andrew Wang via Colin Patrick McCabe)

HDFS-4797. BlockScanInfo does not override equals(..) and hashCode()
consistently.  (szetszwo)

YARN-866. Add test for class ResourceWeights. (ywskycn via tucu)

YARN-736. Add a multi-resource fair sharing metric. (sandyr via tucu)

YARN-883. Expose Fair Scheduler-specific queue metrics. (sandyr via tucu)

Alejandro