HBase >> mail # user >> coprocessorExec got stucked with generic type

Re: coprocessorExec got stucked with generic type
Does your NameAndDistance class implement org.apache.hadoop.io.Writable?
 If so, it _should_ be serialized correctly.  There was a past issue
handling generic types in coprocessor endpoints, but that was fixed way
back (long before 0.94.2).  So, as far as I know, this should all be
working, assuming that NameAndDistance can be serialized.