Pig >> mail # user >> UDF FilterFunc and logical OR

+
Johannes Schwenk 2012-05-21, 16:36
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-05-21, 17:11
+
Johannes Schwenk 2012-05-22, 16:37
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-05-22, 19:26
+
Johannes Schwenk 2012-05-23, 09:42
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-05-23, 16:20
+
Johannes Schwenk 2012-05-24, 12:54
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-05-24, 16:55
Re: UDF FilterFunc and logical OR
It's always good to file the bug, if nothing else so people know what land mines are out there instead of spending several days figuring out the problem (like Johannes just had the joy of doing).

Whether there will be a 0.8.3 is a separate question.  If some committer feels the need for it and is willing to drive it forward then it will happen.  If not, then not.  If some non-committer feels the need for it and is willing to drive it forward I'm sure one of the committers could be convinced to help.

Alan.